• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Heck Yes LC

New posts
Okay buoys and gulls...this is it!!!! The FINALE of Laguna Beach is tonight! Can't wait for your reports!!!
 
jessifunn said:
next season is going to su*k and the new show the hills is going to rock.

Oh yeah...can't wait for The Hills! I was tricked...I figured ol' Kristen was going to come out and I was going to have to throw the remote control at the TV! Whew!
 
whiteyfunn said:
Wait!! I always miss LaBea
OMG. it is 354 and i just got home. I've out done myself the past few days. I missed Laguna. Crapoola.
 
Kimmifunn said:
OMG. it is 354 and i just got home. I've out done myself the past few days. I missed Laguna. Crapoola.

No worries...you know you can catch it over and over again! Or go to overdrive.mtv.com

I could almost hang with you k-funn! Except, I would have to stop every now and then for a catnap!
 
jessifunn said:
don't you record it anyway?
Forgot to. :bang: I have literally slept 8 hours since Sunday.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top