• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

helllllloooooo!!!

New posts
Awww.....thanks, y'all!!! Perhaps I should visit more often. BR, I think you win the prize for the most faithful!!!
Love & miss y'all!!!!
 
Hey, DD. I miss you! I'm still on the board now and then, but I sure do miss the old crowd on the board and in person. When do you get to SoWal?
 
Hey Paula!! I miss the old crowd on here too. I think we're all mostly over on that social media site--including Mermaid. Maybe we should plan an old-timers reunion, kinda like the old smokin', drinkin' & cussin' nights. :)

And yeah Local....that was it. :D
 
Hey Paula!! I miss the old crowd on here too. I think we're all mostly over on that social media site--including Mermaid. Maybe we should plan an old-timers reunion, kinda like the old smokin', drinkin' & cussin' nights. :)

And yeah Local....that was it. :D

OK, I'm going to track you down one of these days! I think we planned one of the first brunches of people who didn't know each other but who talked to each other on this board back in the early days - 2004 or 2005. I remember those days VERY fondly.
 
We need another Soiree!!

I think BB organized that meet and greet at Fire. I was there. It was the birth of the "Cork on the Ocean" handle flub where I though she said her name was "Courtney Lotion". I leaned over and asked NoHall (speaking of!) why she was called Courtney Lotion, and she about blew her bloody mary out of her nose!

:biggrin::clap:
 
Good times for sure!!! Paula, I'd LOVE to see you and everyone else!!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top