Sheila
SoWal Insider
...again?
It's from the "red tide" consumed at Amore' last night. :funn:
...again?
It's from the "red tide" consumed at Amore' last night. :funn:



or, the private sector's pockets getting lined with gold. I heard it, too, in Seaside. Sounded like someone dropped a sheet of plywood on the metal roof.Your tax dollars at work.
or, the private sector's pockets getting lined with gold. I heard it, too, in Seaside. Sounded like someone dropped a sheet of plywood on the metal roof.
sonic boom from one of the military planes in the area?![]()
I never heard another one, but at least I am a bit more prepared. 
Thanks for all the reports. I was actually kinda' hoping it was Darlene on my balcony dropping the f bomb.I never heard another one, but at least I am a bit more prepared.
![]()

Thanks for all the reports. I was actually kinda' hoping it was Darlene on my balcony dropping the f bomb.I never heard another one, but at least I am a bit more prepared.
![]()
I wish I was on that f balcony right about now. If I were to be there on Saturday during the "big game", I am sure you would be hearing a few of those f bombs from me!!! Win or Loose, I have a feeling I might be having to wash my mouth out with soap after that game. It was me. I am in sumo wrestling classes here in Nashville. They are really paying off.![]()
![]()
Actually, that was me finally with a good idea!!! It was an epifiany!!!

