• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Help, was that...

New posts
or, the private sector's pockets getting lined with gold. I heard it, too, in Seaside. Sounded like someone dropped a sheet of plywood on the metal roof.

That was me. I'm dropping plywood on metal roofs these days. It's an experiment.
 
Thanks for all the reports. I was actually kinda' hoping it was Darlene on my balcony dropping the f bomb. :clap: I never heard another one, but at least I am a bit more prepared. :blink:
 
Thanks for all the reports. I was actually kinda' hoping it was Darlene on my balcony dropping the f bomb. :clap: I never heard another one, but at least I am a bit more prepared. :blink:

It was me. I am in sumo wrestling classes here in Nashville. They are really paying off. :biggrin: :wave:
 
Actually, that was me finally with a good idea!!! It was an epifiany!!!
 
Thanks for all the reports. I was actually kinda' hoping it was Darlene on my balcony dropping the f bomb. :clap: I never heard another one, but at least I am a bit more prepared. :blink:

;-):wave: I wish I was on that f balcony right about now. If I were to be there on Saturday during the "big game", I am sure you would be hearing a few of those f bombs from me!!! Win or Loose, I have a feeling I might be having to wash my mouth out with soap after that game. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top