I'm trying to catch up on some threads but based on a hunch I'd guess that Grayton Beach on Sat PM about 2-3 hours before sunset might do the trick. Look for SoWal stickers, no dune crushers, trash bags on vehicles, DBS music (and Mummies), adult beverages (or not), a white 'Burb, innocent wry smile (RO), skinny Nooga babe (GB), possiblyscarlet8 said:I hope to be there Sat. afternoon. I am so ready for a vacation. Thanks to all of you for your info on this site. I really wish that I could meet you guys down there. You think that we might hook up somewhere?
Thanks,
Scarlet
Moondance said:I'm trying to catch up on some threads but based on a hunch I'd guess that Grayton Beach on Sat PM about 2-3 hours before sunset might do the trick. Look for SoWal stickers, no dune crushers, trash bags on vehicles, DBS music (and Mummies), adult beverages (or not), a white 'Burb, innocent wry smile (RO), skinny Nooga babe (GB), possibly
(moondance), and several smiling (JOe?) faces...![]()
That'll be the place!! ;-)
Moondance said:I'm trying to catch up on some threads but based on a hunch I'd guess that Grayton Beach on Sat PM about 2-3 hours before sunset might do the trick. Look for SoWal stickers, no dune crushers, trash bags on vehicles, DBS music (and Mummies), adult beverages (or not), a white 'Burb, innocent wry smile (RO), skinny Nooga babe (GB), possibly
(moondance), and several smiling (JOe?) faces...![]()
That'll be the place!! ;-)
OH THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL!!! 
It is her 22nd birthday ;-)
SoWal Beaches ForumMoondance said:DBS music
aquaticbiology said:Somebody actually bought a XM Radio and didn't return it after one week?!?! Wow, guess that junk stock that I was given just went up!
Uhhh, mummies? I just have to ask!

Smiling JOe said:Didn't you hear? Apparently, there is some sort of football game on Sat pm. I think the orange team is playing anther orange team.