• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hibiscus Coffee & Guesthouse

New posts
donaldreeder said:
We now have wireless internet in the Inn, Cafe & Courtyard...come on by for some good food "cooked & served with love!"
It's a done deal! My laptop and I will see you there next month. (With jdarg in tow, I'm sure...)
 
We will be down for 2 weeks in June-July. When I ask my 11 year old son what he is looking forward to most-he ALWAYS replys "The Blueberry pancakes at the Hibiscus". We can't wait to see you!
Susan in Memphis
 
sue said:
We will be down for 2 weeks in June-July. When I ask my 11 year old son what he is looking forward to most-he ALWAYS replys "The Blueberry pancakes at the Hibiscus". We can't wait to see you!
Susan in Memphis

Sounds yummy! How late into the morning is breakfast served?


.
 
Wireless is great, and your food and garden are even better. You have such a nice "hidden" garden. Yes, post more often and tell us what's new. How about your menu? Good place for SoWallers to meet for breakfast and brunch I assume?
 
Hibiscus hours are 7:30 am to 11:30 am.
 
Sorry for my ignorance...just where is the Hibiscus? It sounds like a great place for breakfast, but I've never heard of it! I love trying new places, especially if it's quaint. Thanks. :D
 
wallymom said:
Sorry for my ignorance...just where is the Hibiscus? It sounds like a great place for breakfast, but I've never heard of it! I love trying new places, especially if it's quaint. Thanks. :D
map.gif


Hibiscus link
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top