• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hibiscus Coffee & Guesthouse

New posts
peapod1980 said:
Our friend Mermaid forgets that when you have young children, before they awaken is the most peaceful time of the day!

Exactly the opposite when you are the mother of teens. Sleeping through dawn is a precious treat. Trust me on this one. But I am looking forward to a good Hibiscus breakfast (at a reasonable hour :razz: ).
 
I can join jdarg at the beach early sometime. I also think the early morning is the most peaceful part of the day. Looks like Hibiscus is likely to turn into a SoWaller get-together place. A perfect choice when in the Grayton area. When in the Seacrest area, Fonville Press is great (also has wireless) and a wonderful courtyard.
 
Paula said:
I can join jdarg at the beach early sometime. I also think the early morning is the most peaceful part of the day. Looks like Hibiscus is likely to turn into a SoWaller get-together place. A perfect choice when in the Grayton area. When in the Seacrest area, Fonville Press is great (also has wireless) and a wonderful courtyard.

I have only grabbed something to eat and coffee to go, so I am looking forward to "real" breakfast!
 
Hibiscus is one of my favorite spots!!! A great way to start the day! Great folks, great food!! I love taking people there who have never been and they always LOVE IT and want to go back! Unique & a real gem!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top