• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hibiscus for breakfast?

New posts
coming down for the 4th. have been reading on here about Hibiscus. anybody got details about menu? Heard it was vegetarian and want to make sure we can find some of our normal fare. We want to support the kocal places as much as possible.

Thanks in advance Sowal buds!:D

Get the wonderful waffle! The place rocks!
 
I always have coffee for breakfats. But when I'm there, I just love having their refreshing Hibiscus iced tea with a frittata and fruit for breakfast.:wub:
 
I met our new next door neighbor there in May, when we were sitting in the front room for Miss Kitty's "last breakfast". :lol:

He was the nice guy reading his newspaper, enjoying his solitude and peace, then we showed up. :floor: But he was very nice and seemed to be amused.

Last week, I was pulling out of our driveway, and saw a guy doing some yard work next door. I stopped to ask if he was the new owner, and when he turned around, we both started laughing and said "We met at Hibiscus!!" :clap: I thought it is a great start to good neighbor feng shui.
 
I really want to try Hibiscus out while I am there. It sounds wonderful!
 
Hibiscus is a wonderful place for breakfast, last year we ate there on our way home, my sister cut into her blueberry pancakes and it shot out on her new white Seaside shirt she had bought. The blonde lady who owns it was there and she was nice enough to put the shirt in a ziplock bag with some bleach water. Blueberry stain all gone. Now that is service!!
Here's a pic of those yummy pancakes!
View attachment 5487
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top