• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hibiscus for breakfast?

New posts
I met our new next door neighbor there in May, when we were sitting in the front room for Miss Kitty's "last breakfast". :lol:

He was the nice guy reading his newspaper, enjoying his solitude and peace, then we showed up. :floor: But he was very nice and seemed to be amused.

Last week, I was pulling out of our driveway, and saw a guy doing some yard work next door. I stopped to ask if he was the new owner, and when he turned around, we both started laughing and said "We met at Hibiscus!!" :clap: I thought it is a great start to good neighbor feng shui.

GET OUT!!! He loved us!!! :clap: What a great neighbor he will be!
 
Besides an awesome bkfst "made with love"...the wireless internet connection
is the strongest signal on 30-A !!
 
Hibiscus is a wonderful place for breakfast, last year we ate there on our way home, my sister cut into her blueberry pancakes and it shot out on her new white Seaside shirt she had bought. The blonde lady who owns it was there and she was nice enough to put the shirt in a ziplock bag with some bleach water. Blueberry stain all gone. Now that is service!!
Here's a pic of those yummy pancakes!
View attachment 5487

Oh My....I want these pancakes and fruit right now at 1 in the morning!!!!!:drool: :drool::yawn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top