where is WaltonGOP?
chickpea, keep us up to date on the development of this high school program. I support development of excellent alternative education programs at all levels in our community. choices are very important for families and children, imo, for many many reasons.
I've heard so many great things from families participating in Seaside Neighborhood School (charter / middle school). our community is growing and the more education opportunities out there, the better! given the rate of growth in student numbers in our schools, I do not believe alternative schools will take anything away from our public schools. families in either setting (public OR private/alternative) should take the time to work with their schools and get involved - its the only way to ensure the best possible education for children, imo.
no way on the 5%. that is absurd. chickpea - why do you ask? or why is this a point of discussion? just curious.
chickpea, keep us up to date on the development of this high school program. I support development of excellent alternative education programs at all levels in our community. choices are very important for families and children, imo, for many many reasons.
I've heard so many great things from families participating in Seaside Neighborhood School (charter / middle school). our community is growing and the more education opportunities out there, the better! given the rate of growth in student numbers in our schools, I do not believe alternative schools will take anything away from our public schools. families in either setting (public OR private/alternative) should take the time to work with their schools and get involved - its the only way to ensure the best possible education for children, imo.
no way on the 5%. that is absurd. chickpea - why do you ask? or why is this a point of discussion? just curious.
Last edited: