• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hotel half way?

New posts
CoS and I are both taking Skunky's System to SoWal. Lord help us all. :biggrin:
 
Miss Kitty, the little hwy that connects Hwy 190 to I-10 in Port Allen is Hwy 987, aka North Lobdell Hwy! When are you going to post your SOWAL schedule so I know when and where to find you holding court this weekend?;-)
Skunky baby, you going to be around for the big party? I would love to meet our NO/SW resident and his lady!
 
Where to stay as a half way point has always been a debate between my husband and me- we always end up in New Orleans. A couple of weeks ago, stayed at the Hotel Monteleone for $89/night. What a fabulous, elegant place. On the way back, stayed at the Place d'Armes for $99- would not recommend- little too much "atmosphere". So- next time down to Sowal- will stay a couple of days at the Hotel Monteleone! They have a nice rooftop pool and a charming bar, the Carousel.
 
Where to stay as a half way point has always been a debate between my husband and me- we always end up in New Orleans. A couple of weeks ago, stayed at the Hotel Monteleone for $89/night. What a fabulous, elegant place. On the way back, stayed at the Place d'Armes for $99- would not recommend- little too much "atmosphere". So- next time down to Sowal- will stay a couple of days at the Hotel Monteleone! They have a nice rooftop pool and a charming bar, the Carousel.

Oh yes, the Carousel Bar (it really spins!) and the hotel is HAUNTED:shock:
 
insert squinty eye smilie here...do you know something I should know? I did go to AAA and get new maps today. They will never be folded correctly again.

No, I don't know any secrets....just thought I might do it too!!!
 
insert squinty eye smilie here...do you know something I should know? I did go to AAA and get new maps today. They will never be folded correctly again.

Miss Kitty, would I steer you wrong? By the way, I drove in tonight, and I-10 from Slidell to 331 looks spiffy and ready for your trip:clap_1:
 
Miss Kitty, would I steer you wrong? By the way, I drove in tonight, and I-10 from Slidell to 331 looks spiffy and ready for your trip:clap_1:

You are a sweet Skunky! CastlesofSand and family left Dallas around 4 pm and are driving through the night! :eek: She is going to leave me a message and tell me how the Skunky System goes!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top