• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hurricane Dennis

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
ts dennis taking a bead on my fav beachfront, govt lurching to deal with london bus bombings hopefully wont ground planes, and im sitting looking at mt ranier through the clouds at the seattle/tacoma aeroporto on a 2 hour+ layover to hawaii. god i miss you all already. save some sand in a bottle for me just in case it all goes to mississippi again.
 
This board is wonderful. I'm in Los Angeles and haven't watched TV for four days so I hadn't even heard of hurricane Dennis until yesterday on this board. Glad visiting this board is part of my daily routine, just like reading the paper. Now I can keep a long-distance eye on our property. Thanks!
 
The latest models seem to be shifting a bit toward the east. Let's pray the trend continues.

at200504_model.gif
 
JB said:
The latest models seem to be shifting a bit toward the east. Let's pray the trend continues.

JB- Could I have the web address for this map/site?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
JB said:
The latest models seem to be shifting a bit toward the east. Let's pray the trend continues.
Is this because you want to be on the west side of where it makes land?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
STL Don said:
Is this because you want to be on the west side of where it makes land?

Due to wind direction, storm surge is usually worse on the east side of these storms.
 
I'm planning on coming down to pick up a trailer I have stored arriving very early Saturday am.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what might be the best route into and out of the area ?
Thanks
penny
 
Anyone know where they post the pictures taken by the hurricane hunter c-130s? I saw where they were going to go check out Dennis this morning and I was looking for some pics.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top