• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hurricane Oyster Bar

New posts
Someone mentioned Hunts to us------where is it? Which is better?
Difficult to compare since Hurricane isn't open, but I'll state it in advance, Hunt's will give anyone a run for their money. I haven't found better oysters in all of Bay, Walton, or Okaloosa counties.

Hunt's is on Beck Ave in Panama City, FL
 
Difficult to compare since Hurricane isn't open, but I'll state it in advance, Hunt's will give anyone a run for their money. I haven't found better oysters in all of Bay, Walton, or Okaloosa counties.

Hunt's is on Beck Ave in Panama City, FL

I second that Sj. All of their seafood is delish! If you guys remember our "firestarter" at the bonfire soiree in April, you will see him working at Hurricanes!:clap: He will let us know exactly when the restaurant will open and I will pass along!!:biggrin:
 
:clap: I am so going there!!!! Please post those reviews!
 
Yep...heard tonite from Franny's connection, Rusty ~ Lord of the Fire:
opening tomorrow!

:floor: ...:clap: Someone let me know if they learned to put rice in their gumbo. We loved the flavor, but it really needed rice!
 
:floor: ...:clap: Someone let me know if they learned to put rice in their gumbo. We loved the flavor, but it really needed rice!

Grand Opening today at 5pm. I have the menu and it looks great!!:lolabove: Mz Kit-tay I passed along your request to our Lord Of the Fire and he agreed to check into the gumbo without rice that needs rice!!:biggrin:
 
Hey Skinkape! how did you attach that thumbnail???????

:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top