• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hurricane Oyster Bar

New posts
Thank God they have Guinness on tap. Yummy! Heath took great care of us last night, and did I mention that the Guinness was tasty?
 
Wow...Friday's Happy Hour was great! It's so good to have all the local faces around...as one tourist said...it feels like home when you walk in the door!

There sure was alot of laughing, good food, drafts pouring regularly, and even darts throwing in the background! Good Times!
 
Yummy!

Had 2 dozen raw and a dozen steamed. Washed it down with a lovely Boddington's. Hubby had a dozen raw and oyster nachos. If you haven't had 'em try 'em. He also shares SJ's love o' Guiness.

We will definitely be back, and if not before Tuesday, see you at Sally's Atha. :wave:
 
I took one for the Sowal team and checked it out - great beer, great oysters, great service. Hope you all appreciate my great personal sacrifice of having beer and several dozen oysters for dinner :biggrin:.

Hey now! You had back-up.......and I did eat 12 more Oysters than you.

Hurricane Oyster Bar gets a big thumbs up! Saw some locals while there, I will surely have to make that a regular stop. Good atmosphere. The menu looks great and I will look forward to sampling a sizable portion of it.
 
Ok, guys and gals, lead the directionally challenged tourist to this place. :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top