Sunny Daze
Beach Lover
It is official! We will be down there from Nov. 19-26th. Found a great deal on plane tickets including rental car. Couldn't pass it up.
Now I am searching for something gulf front with a great rate. Which condo complex has great views WITH a boardwalk to the beach?
Hubby loved the website for One Seagrove Place, but it seems less personal to me. The rates were outstanding however. $720 for our chosen week. And I have found other places for even less.
And are there any restaurants typically serving Thanksgiving meals on T-Day or will I have to attempt a big meal for just the two of us? SJ, can you set two extra plates? LOL Just kiddin' of course!
Two months from today! Woooo hooooo! :clap_1:
Now I am searching for something gulf front with a great rate. Which condo complex has great views WITH a boardwalk to the beach?
Hubby loved the website for One Seagrove Place, but it seems less personal to me. The rates were outstanding however. $720 for our chosen week. And I have found other places for even less.
And are there any restaurants typically serving Thanksgiving meals on T-Day or will I have to attempt a big meal for just the two of us? SJ, can you set two extra plates? LOL Just kiddin' of course!
Two months from today! Woooo hooooo! :clap_1:
I usually roast a turkey and make some other stuff. I also make a darn good Pumpkin Pie. Now stop it. You are making me hungry. :nono1: