• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I am getting married

New posts
Kathy You seem like you know a bit about South Walton. May I ask you about the schools? My Son is in 7th grade here on Long Island ( the schools are very good) I own a home down there and I been thinking about making my 2nd home " home sweet home".
Dabell
 
Dabell said:
Kathy You seem like you know a bit about South Walton. May I ask you about the schools? My Son is in 7th grade here on Long Island ( the schools are very good) I own a home down there and I been thinking about making my 2nd home " home sweet home".
Dabell

Actually, Dabell I don't live there or have a second home there, I just visit once a year. There are very nice folks on this board that I am sure can answer your questions about the schools. I have 7th grader also. Believe me, if I had the chance I would be living in SoWal. I love it more than anything. I think I would go for it if I were you!!!! I think there is thread somewhere on the board about some of the schools. Use the Search option and Search for Schools. Good Luck with the move if you choose too!!!!!
 
Smiling JOe said:
:doh: and I think Kimmifunn did too. Sorry, I forgot.

Oh yeah. This is the 4th of July. It's a Kimmifunn, a T-Bag and a Jessifunn. But which is which! :idontno:
 
Smiling JOe said:
I think you have them listed from left to right.:lol:

haha! Busted! No shame! :doh:
 
Dabell said:
Kathy You seem like you know a bit about South Walton. May I ask you about the schools? My Son is in 7th grade here on Long Island ( the schools are very good) I own a home down there and I been thinking about making my 2nd home " home sweet home".
Dabell

Here are some threads that discuss schools on the board.

http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?p=21431#post21431



http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=4&highlight=schools



http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=504&highlight=schools



http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=38&highlight=schools
 
You are too pretty so you will have to pick a new picture that is more average looking or us gals are going to get all snippy and snotty like girls get!

:biggrin: ;-)
 
jdarg said:
You are too pretty so you will have to pick a new picture that is more average looking or us gals are going to get all snippy and snotty like girls get!

:biggrin: ;-)

Yep, I am with you jdarg.
 
:oops:

Stop! You're making me blush!
 
kathydwells said:
I see your point Dabell, but I also like the suspense of guessing. I know that one day I will meet some of the folks that post on this board, and I would like for it to be a surprise. It has been fun wondering about them. Seagrovelover and I met this summer at Seagrove, we didn't have clue what each other looked like and it was so nice to meet her and not know what she looked like. I agree with SJ, it is one's own personal preference. Your picture is very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Ummm, KD, you also met me.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top