Dabell said:Kathy You seem like you know a bit about South Walton. May I ask you about the schools? My Son is in 7th grade here on Long Island ( the schools are very good) I own a home down there and I been thinking about making my 2nd home " home sweet home".
Dabell
Smiling JOe said:and I think Kimmifunn did too. Sorry, I forgot.

I think you have them listed from left to right.Kimmifunn said:Oh yeah. This is the 4th of July. It's a Kimmifunn, a T-Bag and a Jessifunn. But which is which!![]()

Smiling JOe said:I think you have them listed from left to right.![]()

Dabell said:Kathy You seem like you know a bit about South Walton. May I ask you about the schools? My Son is in 7th grade here on Long Island ( the schools are very good) I own a home down there and I been thinking about making my 2nd home " home sweet home".
Dabell
jdarg said:You are too pretty so you will have to pick a new picture that is more average looking or us gals are going to get all snippy and snotty like girls get!
;-)
kathydwells said:I see your point Dabell, but I also like the suspense of guessing. I know that one day I will meet some of the folks that post on this board, and I would like for it to be a surprise. It has been fun wondering about them. Seagrovelover and I met this summer at Seagrove, we didn't have clue what each other looked like and it was so nice to meet her and not know what she looked like. I agree with SJ, it is one's own personal preference. Your picture is very nice. Thanks for sharing.