L'il Pea #2
Beach Comber
I heard about the Bull Sharks. And i was gonna go to the beach.
i am NOT going to the beach now. I am WAY to scared!!!
i am NOT going to the beach now. I am WAY to scared!!!
Gull, they won't mess with you if you don't go in the water.I heard about the Bull Sharks. And i was gonna go to the beach.
i am NOT going to the beach now. I am WAY to scared!!!
I heard about the Bull Sharks. And i was gonna go to the beach.
i am NOT going to the beach now. I am WAY to scared!!!
Quit teasing her. You know that only works if your youngest brother pees on you prior to going in. ;-)Just pee in the water and they'll leave you alone!
The purple ones were for jellyfish, but the double reds today at some locations, were due to Bull Sharks (beeing seen) in the area.They've had purple flags up for a couple days - assumed they were for jellyfish ............. were they instead warning of sharks?
Quit teasing her. You know that only works if your youngest brother pees on you prior to going in. ;-)
Sure like I would really have Ethan pee on me. [plus I already tried that]Quit teasing her. You know that only works if your youngest brother pees on you prior to going in. ;-)
[jk]Don't fret my dear. They only bite people wearing tight speedos and they are also chasing fishies.