• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I am so SCARED!!!

New posts

L'il Pea #2

Beach Comber
I heard about the Bull Sharks. And i was gonna go to the beach.
i am NOT going to the beach now. I am WAY to scared!!!:eek:
 
I heard about the Bull Sharks. And i was gonna go to the beach.
i am NOT going to the beach now. I am WAY to scared!!!:eek:

Just pee in the water and they'll leave you alone!
 
They've had purple flags up for a couple days - assumed they were for jellyfish ............. were they instead warning of sharks?
 
They've had purple flags up for a couple days - assumed they were for jellyfish ............. were they instead warning of sharks?
The purple ones were for jellyfish, but the double reds today at some locations, were due to Bull Sharks (beeing seen) in the area.
 
Last edited:
Quit teasing her. You know that only works if your youngest brother pees on you prior to going in. ;-)

I thought that was for after jellyfish stings...y'all are messed up!
 
Don't fret my dear. They only bite people wearing tight speedos and they are also chasing fishies.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top