• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I Love Williams-Sonoma!

New posts
kathydwells said:
Or a P....oh wait, we have already gone there. I don't guess we need to go back. :biggrin:

The sandcastle cake I could definitely serve at the beach. The other one? well....maybe not.... :oops:
 
kathydwells said:
OH, my dear you joined us after the famous thread. So here I will share the link to the thread with you. It is now a locked thread, daddy-o locked it up tighter than a....well, anyway you get the picture. Go read it and have a laugh my friend.

http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=1525&highlight=penis+cake

Let us know what you think. :biggrin:

:eek: Should I get one for Swartzmom for our anniversary?? :biggrin:
 
30ARules said:
:eek: Should I get one for Swartzmom for our anniversary?? :biggrin:

NOW, aren't you glad you asked???? hee hee. I think that Swartzmom would probably want the real thing for the anniversary, no what I'm sayin'. ;-)
 
kathydwells said:
NOW, aren't you glad you asked???? hee hee. I think that Swartzmom would probably want the real thing for the anniversary, no what I'm sayin'. ;-)

One can only hope! :cool:
 
peapod1980 said:
Mermaid, better run that one by Fyl first and make sure she wants to take it to college with her.

I should be so lucky to have a daughter who actually knows how to bake. Here's Fyl in the kitchen: "Mama, the recipe calls for corn starch. We don't have any. Can I use corn syrup instead?" :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top