• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I Love Williams-Sonoma!

New posts
dbuck said:
[/b]
Good one Mermaid. No brown sand for us, or at least that is the way it used to be.

I guess it wouldn't be PC of me to build a seawall around my cake, either! :pissed:
 
Mermaid said:
I guess it wouldn't be PC of me to build a seawall around my cake, either! :pissed:
Make a seawall cake and eat it. :clap_1:
 
Mermaid said:
I guess it wouldn't be PC of me to build a seawall around my cake, either! :pissed:

^5...good one Mermy! I will see you, oh so soon!!!! Have a safe trip down!

Kimmi...Mermy is making me a cake in that pan and I will eat it!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top