• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I Love Williams-Sonoma!

New posts
Sueshore said:
I love Mermy and dd, because they are going to make sandcastle cakes and they are so nice, they will share!!! :wub:

Awwww:wub: . I would make you one of your very own!
 
the williams-sonoma catalog for christmas had these things called modjeskas in it - they are large marshmallows dipped in caramel - heaven !
 
audie said:
the williams-sonoma catalog for christmas had these things called modjeskas in it - they are large marshmallows dipped in caramel - heaven !

There is a candy store here that makes modjeskas- it is weird 'cause I am not a big marshmallow person, but these things don't taste like marshmallows to me.:idontno: They are sold at the checkout counter where I buy my fruit/veggies- and about once a week I get a "special treat"---I LOVE them.
 
jdarg said:
There is a candy store here that makes modjeskas- it is weird 'cause I am not a big marshmallow person, but these things don't taste like marshmallows to me.:idontno: They are sold at the checkout counter where I buy my fruit/veggies- and about once a week I get a "special treat"---I LOVE them.

i saw on the card that comes with them that they are made locally and wondered if anyone knew what i was talking about. they are super, and i am like you, i am not one to sit around and eat marshmallows, but that caramel on them just gives them a kick !
 
audie said:
i saw on the card that comes with them that they are made locally and wondered if anyone knew what i was talking about. they are super, and i am like you, i am not one to sit around and eat marshmallows, but that caramel on them just gives them a kick !

I think I will add modjeskas to my beach list.:cool:
 
I admit it. I am weak. I also have a penchant for what borders on corny, so I bought myself a sandcastle cake pan today at W-S.

Cake served in SoWal first week of April and second week of June. First come, first served! :lol: (That's my little guy eating cake.)
 
Mermaid said:
I admit it. I am weak. I also have a penchant for what borders on corny, so I bought myself a sandcastle cake pan today at W-S.

Cake served in SoWal first week of April and second week of June. First come, first served! :lol: (That's my little guy eating cake.)

I love it Mermaid! :clap_1: I'm glad you bought it! I am still looking at it!
 
Mermaid said:
I admit it. I am weak. I also have a penchant for what borders on corny, so I bought myself a sandcastle cake pan today at W-S.

Cake served in SoWal first week of April and second week of June. First come, first served! :lol: (That's my little guy eating cake.)

mmmmmm...what flavor will the April cake be????
 
Mermaid said:
I admit it. I am weak. I also have a penchant for what borders on corny, so I bought myself a sandcastle cake pan today at W-S.

Cake served in SoWal first week of April and second week of June. First come, first served! :lol: (That's my little guy eating cake.)

And I am happy now!:clap_1:
 
Paula said:
Great cake pan. I have a very nice apricot brandy poundcake recipe that would work very well. I may have to buy that cake pan if I get in one of those whimsical moods... You are an inspiration, Mermaid!

Paula,

Would you be willing to share this apricot brandy poundcake recipe? It sounds yummy, and I'm always looking for new recipes to try...

Thank you :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top