• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I miss y'all

New posts
Moondance said:
Yeah, but he's pulling in the driveway, the jig is up...
sad.gif

Nahhhh, he's too busy with a boat mag :roll:
 
GraytonBound said:
I thought that's what I'd been doin' for the last hour :idontno:


Obviously not much has been on my mind :floor:
Indeed. My bad.

I assure you it's welcome respite from that sometimes tiresome
yawn.gif
often manic
multi.gif
but generally harmless
toothless.gif
hubby of yourn...
 
Sueshore said:
Well, look who the cat dragged back in!!!! You've been missed Waterman! I see you say you've been busy....where are your priorities, WM??? JK...welcome back!

Thanks,
I'll be here more often now. Thanks for all the welcome!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top