Joe Mammy
Beach Lover
I have been having a very busy summer with 2 closings in June and 4 in July. I have 2 different buyers each seeking a single family detached Gulffront home.
Buyer #1 is looking for 3-4BR with a pool in the $3M range.
Buyer #2 is looking for a 3-4BR with two stories or less and prefers concrete block construction, also in the $3M range.
I have poured over everything in the MLS actively listed. If you know about an upcoming new listing or own such a property and would like to sell please contact me.
Buyer #1 is looking for 3-4BR with a pool in the $3M range.
Buyer #2 is looking for a 3-4BR with two stories or less and prefers concrete block construction, also in the $3M range.
I have poured over everything in the MLS actively listed. If you know about an upcoming new listing or own such a property and would like to sell please contact me.
