• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I think we need a ........

New posts
Restaurant Delivery Service. They have the menus, you call them and tell them what you want from where, and voila! When I have to travel to other parts of Florida on business, and I'm alone, and it gets dark (I do not drive after dark in strange places), these services are a lifesaver and a grayt alternative to room service.

However, I am just not sure that one would work here, yet. We have a good number of great restaurants with amazing fare, but the ambience suffers when eating great food out of a styrofoam box.
 
Yikes!!!!!

You guys are a real gas! Thanks for the ideas. Keep 'em coming.
 
We need a gym that offers childcare further east than Gold's.

I second that...I think one up off 98 would be great in the SRB area anywhere between Grand Blvd and 395. If I didnt have so much to lose and investors I would jump all over it.
 
Doggie Day Care

I just heard about one on 393, "Paw Paws" I think. What a great idea! I bet one down south (of 98) would be successful.
 
Sitter Services for Pets, Kids, Seniors and Homes. I am trying to get one started but the insurance/bonding is too expensive!

I have the time, if someone has the money!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top