Kurt Admin Feb 4, 2007 #1 But I just noticed we passed 10,000 threads, 4,000 members and coming up fast on 200,000 posts. Thanks for making it happen.
But I just noticed we passed 10,000 threads, 4,000 members and coming up fast on 200,000 posts. Thanks for making it happen.
DD SoWal Expert Feb 4, 2007 #2 Cool. :clap_1: What a great vision you had. of course, half of those posts were by sj and miss kitty! Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
Cool. :clap_1: What a great vision you had. of course, half of those posts were by sj and miss kitty!
iwishiwasthere Beach Fanatic Feb 4, 2007 #3 :clap_1: If you build it, they will come! Grayt place...thanks for your effort.
M Mermaid picky Feb 4, 2007 #8 kurt said: But I just noticed we passed 10,000 threads, 4,000 members and coming up fast on 200,000 posts. Thanks for making it happen. Click to expand... Rob and I were running errands today and he said "Look at this--15555 on the odometer!" Those were good numbers, Kurt, but I like yours better. :clap_1: Thanks for running a great board. We like it here. :clap_1:
kurt said: But I just noticed we passed 10,000 threads, 4,000 members and coming up fast on 200,000 posts. Thanks for making it happen. Click to expand... Rob and I were running errands today and he said "Look at this--15555 on the odometer!" Those were good numbers, Kurt, but I like yours better. :clap_1: Thanks for running a great board. We like it here. :clap_1:
Miss Kitty Meow Feb 4, 2007 #10 jdarg said: Does this like mean we are famous or something? Click to expand... :roll: