• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I wasn't looking

New posts
Congrats Kurt!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Thanks for all you do and for having the vision! :clap_1: :clap_1: And for introducing me to such wonderful friends!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:

Hmmm....I think another SoWal Soiree is in order! Mango and I have been talking about April.....what does everyone think? Do I need to start that thread? :idontno:

why not???
 
Congrats Kurt. Thanks for this wonderful community. :wub: You're the mayor, you know. Or maybe king.
 
Congrats Kurt!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Thanks for all you do and for having the vision! :clap_1: :clap_1: And for introducing me to such wonderful friends!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:

Hmmm....I think another SoWal Soiree is in order! Mango and I have been talking about April.....what does everyone think? Do I need to start that thread? :idontno:

Start that thread!!

Thanks Kurt - this is the most friends I've had since I married a cop! :clap_1:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

yes yes yes - in latter april - after the 20th

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Congrats Kurt. Thanks for this wonderful community. :wub: You're the mayor, you know. Or maybe king.

:biggrin: :D
 
wow. there is an entire community of lurkers out there... :blink:

come out ya'll! :biggrin:

It's brighter out in the open! :biggrin:

Lurker.jpg


.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top