• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

If I had $10 million...

New posts
CChandler, I bet you could get Darlene to run the place for ya. :D
 
You could also buy Sandestin, which just turned over in the county records for $9,217,100.00.
 
Ahem, BR. The Georgia Coast is anything but a-stinking. The minerals are different than the Panhandle, which darkens the sand and water. For instance, phosphorus, which makes playing on the beach at night special and luminous. :). Sea Island doesn't need commerce, does it? It's fantastic!!!
 
Ahem, BR. The Georgia Coast is anything but a-stinking. The minerals are different than the Panhandle, which darkens the sand and water. For instance, phosphorus, which makes playing on the beach at night special and luminous. :). Sea Island doesn't need commerce, does it? It's fantastic!!!

I've only been to the coast of Georgia a couple times and both times I fell in love with the place. Jekyll Island is a place all of you should see some day. Yeah, the beach is different, but it is an amazing place to see.

That being said, SoWal is where I belong. There's no doubt about it.
 
Ahem, BR. The Georgia Coast is anything but a-stinking. The minerals are different than the Panhandle, which darkens the sand and water. For instance, phosphorus, which makes playing on the beach at night special and luminous. :). Sea Island doesn't need commerce, does it? It's fantastic!!!
I love Sea Island. But remember when they fixed the severe erosion on the beach by bringing in rocks, covering them with concrete, and then covering that with sand? The sand on top is so hot that there are soaker hoses so the sand doesn't burn the bottom of people's feet when they walk to the beach. That's why I said the beach there stinks compared to SoWal.

I still love The Cloister. Anyone who has never been must go sometime. It is a unique and luxurious experience. Not having to decide where to eat because the food is included in the price, the great breakfasts, lunch buffets with huge shrimp, dressing up for multiple-course dinners, the manager's party, cookouts with the Nutty-Buddy man George, BINGO ("under the N Herschel Walker number 34" ...), beach music at the dance parties kind of like of a frat party but with daddies dancing with their little girls :wub:, pony rides for kids, the spa, the shops, etc., etc. Who needs commerce when there are so many activities and great food at one resort?
 
I love Sea Island. But remember when they fixed the severe erosion on the beach by bringing in rocks, covering them with concrete, and then covering that with sand? The sand on top is so hot that there are soaker hoses so the sand doesn't burn the bottom of people's feet when they walk to the beach. That's why I said the beach there stinks compared to SoWal.

I still love The Cloister. Anyone who has never been must go sometime. It is a unique and luxurious experience. Not having to decide where to eat because the food is included in the price, the great breakfasts, lunch buffets with huge shrimp, dressing up for multiple-course dinners, the manager's party, cookouts with the Nutty-Buddy man George, BINGO ("under the N Herschel Walker number 34" ...), beach music at the dance parties kind of like of a frat party but with daddies dancing with their little girls :wub:, pony rides for kids, the spa, the shops, etc., etc. Who needs commerce when there are so many activities and great food at one resort?

*Gulp* - Looks like now you need $13MM for an ocean front cottage.....or $7MM for a modest townhome. Why don't Y'all buy one, BR? I'll come visit!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top