• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

If there was one place....

New posts
For burgers what about Flip Flops? I've seen so many people rave about the Gorgonzola Burger. Haven't made it there for lunch just breakfast and it was great.

That being said I crave D&K's. Basmati's and Fish out of Water were also really good. Last time we were in SOWAL we had a wonderful dinner at Cafe 30A.

I'm sure you will enjoy whatever you pick
 
No, but you weren't totally off. Raw & Juicy is Jen's new venture. I cannot recall for sure, but I thought I heard that Jenna was going to Criolla's, but I may be way off there. It is all rather vague in my mind. I see her in the road almost everyday, lately, so I will try to remember to ask.

Did I mention Fabrice, yet? If I didn't, I should have. If you think the sandwiches are the best in town, you should try the pastries. They are Holy CoW Unbelievably Delicious, and I don't like sweets.

And how!:biggrin:
 
Red Bar? You got to be kiddin' me.

If there is no music there it's not worth going.

Basmati's in Blue Mt a gazillion times better than the Red Bar.

We had appetizers at the place that used to be Shades in Seaside it was pretty good.

The piano bar in Blue Mt is pretty good, too.
 
Red Bar? You got to be kiddin' me.

If there is no music there it's not worth going.

Basmati's in Blue Mt a gazillion times better than the Red Bar.

We had appetizers at the place that used to be Shades in Seaside it was pretty good.

The piano bar in Blue Mt is pretty good, too.

why so bitter about the red bar ,and by the way the thread is about one place you would go to and not one place you dislike..... enjoy the music
 
We love the Red Bar w/ or w/out music...the atmosphere is PRICELESS!

Red Bar- Crab cakes (best I've ever had)
Smiling Fish- Spinach salad w/salmon
Borago - Pasta, Pasta and more Pasta
D&K's - Fried Shrimp
Stinky's Fish Camp - Lots of fresh fish daily
Hibiscus - all the food is cooked and served w/love!

Like SJ said..when you visit here be ready to eat some of the best food in the country!

BE RELAXED
 
Dont worry about those folks Oli......see ya this afternoon for tuna dip and 'Ritas....
 
Don't forget Gravel Road ....
The lunch hamburger is one of the best we've ever had ....
And the grouper is delicious too ....
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top