• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

If there was one place....

New posts
I'm staying out-- o-u-t, OUT -- of the Red Bar debate, but have to cast my vote for the Terrace as the "one place." The food and the service are invariably excellent. It's the best-kept secret at that end of the beach and maybe in all of Sowal (at least until now :yikes:)
 
wish i wasn't so insecure.....
:floor:
Go get in your truck and drive up to 30A then come back and try to find a parking place..... no reason to be insecure. When you get a place on the first pass its either the dead of winter or you are closed.
 
Well, I don't live there, and I get to visit rarely, but Oli, I will tell you that the RB is THE one place I always absolutely have to go. Wouldn't miss it. Love the margs. Love the place. Love the service. Love the food. :clap:
 
the red bar is definitely a must for nearly everyone who comes to town, and for lots of good reasons.

I love the whole place from the funky front door to the bar to the dance floor, the floors and ceilings, all decorated with much flair and comfort.

Red Bar has my absolute favorite comfort food in town. by far.
 
Well, I don't live there, and I get to visit rarely, but Oli, I will tell you that the RB is THE one place I always absolutely have to go. Wouldn't miss it. Love the margs. Love the place. Love the service. Love the food. :clap:

introduce your self next time your in.
 
the red bar is definitely a must for nearly everyone who comes to town, and for lots of good reasons.

I love the whole place from the funky front door to the bar to the dance floor, the floors and ceilings, all decorated with much flair and comfort.

Red Bar has my absolute favorite comfort food in town. by far.

ty ty...really
 
:floor:
Go get in your truck and drive up to 30A then come back and try to find a parking place..... no reason to be insecure. When you get a place on the first pass its either the dead of winter or you are closed.

i can't help it
 
introduce your self next time your in.

I will. We actually did meet at the Sea Bar last year...for about 10 seconds and there were about 50 other people around. :biggrin:

p.s.--I'll be there for breakfast next Friday.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top