• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music I'm Obsessed

New posts
jessifunn said:
yeah it does but where is it? it can't die.

It is here, my dear. :biggrin:

[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?p=113737#post113737"]http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?p=113737#post113737[/ame]
 
Will Kurt make it a sticky please?
 
MKH said:
So how did the air conditioner feel yesterday when you got back?
So good! I cranked it down to 60 degrees and slept like a baby! It was so worth it. I would have never made it without it.
 
Kimmifunn said:
So good! I cranked it down to 60 degrees and slept like a baby! It was so worth it. I would have never made it without it.

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

I've been to NYC many times for funn and for business. I've always wondered-are the apartments in Manhattan as small as everybody says they are?
 
MKH said:
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

I've been to NYC many times for funn and for business. I've always wondered-are the apartments in Manhattan as small as everybody says they are?


We have some friends up there who have a 400 sq ft apartment (I don't remember where it is though :idontno: )...and they are paying rent that's more than my mortgage... :blink:
 
MKH said:
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

I've been to NYC many times for funn and for business. I've always wondered-are the apartments in Manhattan as small as everybody says they are?

YES! Oh yes. So small. My studio is about 300 or 350 square feet. I'll have to post some pictures at some point. I'm pretty used to it though. I live down in the west village so I pay for my location. The market is really bad right now though. I pay $1300. Nightmare!
 
Kimmifunn said:
YES! Oh yes. So small. My studio is about 300 or 350 square feet. I'll have to post some pictures at some point. I'm pretty used to it though. I live down in the west village so I pay for my location. The market is really bad right now though. I pay $1300. Nightmare!

:eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top