That is a great photo! Thanks for posting.
In re to the Jolly Roger Reunion:
I've been talking it over with Jay and Lori and we realized there are so many people that would like to be involved, it would actually take longer to round everyone up. So they are actually considering doing one in the Spring, and probably somewhere in SanDestin. I'm still bucking for Shades as its closer to where Jolly Roger was, and maybe more centrally located to where everyone lives.
Of course what am
I talking about? I still have to drive all the way down from BFE!
Anywho, despite all that, I will still be coming down to the beach, January 13th, Shades, 7pm, because that's what Roxanne and Barry wanted, and they would be disappointed if I stood them up! ;-)
So if anyone wants to meet me there, it would be great! Besides it will be the day of the NFC/AFC divisional playoffs, and what a better place to watch football right? And after all wasn't that what made going to Jolly Roger fun- watching football? OK, so it was College, but nonetheless...
Later,
K