I am Barry DeLong"s sister and saw the photo of he and Roxanne with the
> mention that there were more in a wedding album. Is there any way I could
> get copies of them? The one posted is wonderful. They looked so happy
> and were so much in love. I miss them so much! There will always be such
> a huge hole in my heart.
>
Welcome. Our own IBD (Inletbeachdweller) has the photos. I am sure, if you send her a pm, she would share her photos.I am Barry DeLong"s sister and saw the photo of he and Roxanne with the
> mention that there were more in a wedding album. Is there any way I could
> get copies of them? The one posted is wonderful. They looked so happy
> and were so much in love. I miss them so much! There will always be such
> a huge hole in my heart.
>

I am Barry DeLong"s sister and saw the photo of he and Roxanne with the mention that there were more in a wedding album. Is there any way I could get copies of them? The one posted is wonderful. They looked so happy and were so much in love. I miss them so much! There will always be such a huge hole in my heart.
to our family Gerrigoldman! As you can tell, we are not just a community, but one close knit family. We are here for each other through thick and thin. Through laughter and tears. And virtual hugs where ever and whenever needed.

to our family Gerrigoldman! As you can tell, we are not just a community, but one close knit family. We are here for each other through thick and thin. Through laughter and tears. And virtual hugs where ever and whenever needed.
![]()
IBD has become our hero, our pillar of strength. If you've read through the posts you have seen her light shine through; teaching many of us a wonderful life lesson. For that we are eternally graytful. We love ya IBD!![]()
If you ever need anything at all, someone from this group is sure to come through for you, don't hesitate to call on us. We are all family here.
Or if you just need cheering up, a good laugh, some inspiration, local news, never gossip :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :roll: , but mostly laughter and good times, you can count on us for that too.
The years I've known Roxanne and Barry were filled with just that. Laughter and good times. Roxanne's famous hugs, Barry's famous jokes, and always celebrating life.![]()
Again, welcome. Anything you need just Holler!
sincerely,
Kenny-
aka- the drunkkenartist![]()