• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

In Memory: Roxanne and Barry

New posts
:wub: :wub: aw you are tooooo sweet!!!!:wub:
:welcome: to our family Gerrigoldman! As you can tell, we are not just a community, but one close knit family. We are here for each other through thick and thin. Through laughter and tears. And virtual hugs where ever and whenever needed.:wub:

IBD has become our hero, our pillar of strength. If you've read through the posts you have seen her light shine through; teaching many of us a wonderful life lesson. For that we are eternally graytful. We love ya IBD!:biggrin:

If you ever need anything at all, someone from this group is sure to come through for you, don't hesitate to call on us. We are all family here.

Or if you just need cheering up, a good laugh, some inspiration, local news, never gossip :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :roll: , but mostly laughter and good times, you can count on us for that too.

The years I've known Roxanne and Barry were filled with just that. Laughter and good times. Roxanne's famous hugs, Barry's famous jokes, and always celebrating life.:chill:

Again, welcome. Anything you need just Holler!

sincerely,

Kenny-
aka- the drunkkenartist:drink:
 
If you are ever in town pls let us know, we would love to meet you and share our wonderful memories of Barry and Roxanne.:wub:
 
Thank you all for your kind words. It was nice to read of your memories of Barry and Roxanne. Their lives certainly touched a lot of others in a positive way. I keep expecting them to come back from one of their trips and give me a call. No one will ever again be as interested as Barry was in what is in my refrigerator, what I'm eating now, what I ate yesterday and what I'm planning to eat tomorrow!

Everyone has been so supportive and we truly appreciate it. It does help. My brother Gary and I hope to be in Santa Rosa sometime in the next month or so. I hope we are able to see some of you at that time. I will post a message when I know the date. Thank you for your love for them.

FYI Roxanne's daughter is an attorney who was planning to move from Denver to CA. Her son is a PhD student in archeology at University of NewYork at Buffalo. Barry did not have any children.
 
Thank you all for your kind words. It was nice to read of your memories of Barry and Roxanne. Their lives certainly touched a lot of others in a positive way. I keep expecting them to come back from one of their trips and give me a call. No one will ever again be as interested as Barry was in what is in my refrigerator, what I'm eating now, what I ate yesterday and what I'm planning to eat tomorrow!

Everyone has been so supportive and we truly appreciate it. It does help. My brother Gary and I hope to be in Santa Rosa sometime in the next month or so. I hope we are able to see some of you at that time. I will post a message when I know the date. Thank you for your love for them.

FYI Roxanne's daughter is an attorney who was planning to move from Denver to CA. Her son is a PhD student in archeology at University of NewYork at Buffalo. Barry did not have any children.

I was wondering when/if we were going to hear from ya again!
:welcome: Back, and :welcome: Anytime!:biggrin:

I talked at length with Roxanne's daughter at Santa Rosa Beach Club. What a remarkable young woman.
Lori and I were about to speak to Gary when the Bagpiper began to play, and well, you know the rest. It was all very difficult and yet beautiful.:wub:

Please remember you are family now. Don't be a stranger.

kenny, aka dka:drink:
 
Thank you all for your kind words. It was nice to read of your memories of Barry and Roxanne. Their lives certainly touched a lot of others in a positive way. I keep expecting them to come back from one of their trips and give me a call. No one will ever again be as interested as Barry was in what is in my refrigerator, what I'm eating now, what I ate yesterday and what I'm planning to eat tomorrow!

Everyone has been so supportive and we truly appreciate it. It does help. My brother Gary and I hope to be in Santa Rosa sometime in the next month or so. I hope we are able to see some of you at that time. I will post a message when I know the date. Thank you for your love for them.

FYI Roxanne's daughter is an attorney who was planning to move from Denver to CA. Her son is a PhD student in archeology at University of NewYork at Buffalo. Barry did not have any children.

We would really like to see you guys as well. Will check back for the dates.
 
Wanted to let you all know that Gary and I and our spouses and Gary's daughter Jessica will be in town this Friday, March 16 and maybe on Saturday. Sorry for the short notice. We will be at Barry and Roxanne's house getting Barry's things. We hope to see you!
 
I'll be up in Atlanta all weekend but I'm sure you run into some of us! The weather should be great this weekend. I know that what you are about to go through will be rough. Take some time out to go the beach and walk it off! Enjoy the wonder and beauty of it all as they did!

Strength be with you!

Kenny
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top