• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

INDOOR Easter service?

New posts
We're having brunch at Onano. If we say the blessing before we eat (something my 4 yr old never lets us forget to do!) does that count as a service?:idontno:
 
Last edited:
Considering it was his style to go out among the people, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jesus himself there.

I just heard that Jesus will be playing at Seabar on Easter Sunday. Right after he sings a few with the Ramblers at the Eden Easter picnic!
 
Last edited:
You guys are all nuts!:funn: I was going to say that a little cold weather is nothing compared to what Jesus suffered. He wasn't a heater/AC kind of guy from what I read. Jdarg, you are correct in that Jesus was a man of the people, and would have probably rather been somewhere other than a church as we know it. It's not to say that church is a bad thing, but just a note that God is everywhere, be it the Church of the RedBar, Church of Eden Gardens, or Church of one's own sofa. I've often stated that if all of the churches as we know them and all of the Books of God were destroyed, God would still exist. Personally, I think if you look for God only in the Bible or Church, you will never find God, but that is another story. BTW, Skunky, those people who go to church twice a year can still be just as much a Christian as those who never go, and those who go 156 times a year.;-)

I wonder if Jesus had a sense of humor??? I sure hope so.
 
One other note, God, being omnipresent, will be at the RedBar, SeaBar, the WaCo Show, on the beach, and at many churches today, tomorrow and the days after that. Many people have found God at the bottom of a bottle.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top