• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

INDOOR Easter service?

New posts
One other note, God, being omnipresent, will be at the RedBar, SeaBar, the WaCo Show, on the beach, and at many churches today, tomorrow and the days after that. Many people have found God at the bottom of a bottle.

Is that kind of like seeing the Virgin Mary's likeness on a piece of toast?

I better stop now- I always get a little too rambunctious around big Holy days.:blink:
 
Last edited:
You guys are all nuts!:funn: I was going to say that a little cold weather is nothing compared to what Jesus suffered. He wasn't a heater/AC kind of guy from what I read. Jdarg, you are correct in that Jesus was a man of the people, and would have probably rather been somewhere other than a church as we know it. It's not to say that church is a bad thing, but just a note that God is everywhere, be it the Church of the RedBar, Church of Eden Gardens, or Church of one's own sofa. I've often stated that if all of the churches as we know them and all of the Books of God were destroyed, God would still exist. Personally, I think if you look for God only in the Bible or Church, you will never find God, but that is another story. BTW, Skunky, those people who go to church twice a year can still be just as much a Christian as those who never go, and those who go 156 times a year.;-)

Amen! You said it well.

wonder if Jesus had a sense of humor??? I sure hope so.
I'm sure he laughs at us all the time!
 
Last edited:
one of my churches, those are people on the rocks.

bearcreekfalls.jpg
 
That is a pretty cool church. I once had a smaller version of that kind of church until the majority of it broke off and fell down into the river.
 
Amazing,
There were close to 300 people outside in the freezing rain at Rosemary this morning! It was a short but meaningful sermon with Easter attire ranging from pajamas (up on the balconies) jeans, Sunday best, and classic Northern Football Fan (Parka, scarf, blanket!)
The worship leader Chris, had strep throat and still sang in the rain!
Thanks Chris! You did a great job!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top