Explaining the unexlainable
I like the idea of just watching til the hole is 6' deep and it almost has reached that point. His answer as to why dig that deep was, "Who wants to know?" That followed several other ude comments he made about my perfectly acceptable suggestions for its use and the reason to fill it nightly....
I wasn't looking for volunteers unless nighttime vigilante activity is voluntary and unpaid.
The hole has the sand piled around it on 3 sides as a berm and now decorated with Am flags. It is just swell, just swell.

I like the idea of just watching til the hole is 6' deep and it almost has reached that point. His answer as to why dig that deep was, "Who wants to know?" That followed several other ude comments he made about my perfectly acceptable suggestions for its use and the reason to fill it nightly....
I wasn't looking for volunteers unless nighttime vigilante activity is voluntary and unpaid.
The hole has the sand piled around it on 3 sides as a berm and now decorated with Am flags. It is just swell, just swell.


