• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Items on the beach overnight

New posts
oooooooooh! Watch out- I hear thunder!!:rolling:
 
Just one color?????:cool:
 
I need a name for a beach access. I take Lakewood south from Scenic 30A, turn left for one block on something, turn right for one block to the beach. The road there is named Beachfront Tr. So what would be the best or "official" way to refer to it? I've been saying "Lakewood/Beachfront Tr.". I'm open to better ideas, tips, info. Maybe there is a county list of beach accesses?
Here's a picture of it:

lbAccess.jpg


TIA

SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!:bang:
 
Red tent still standing. There appears to be an upside down tent to the west of it. Anyone have a tag? Is there a tent hotline?
 
that picture offers so much. like the stuff at the approach; do you think the owner(s) was saying to themselves "well, good for us, we're not leaving our stuff on the beach", paying no attention as to how the approach to the beach looks, like the entrance to a flea market. amazing. blue wave beach...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top