It is common in this neck of the woods to bury a St Joseph statue in your yard when your property hits the market. Why not let the protestants have a little divine help too?;-)

I did bury a St. Joseph statue in my yard and now all I have is a tree growing with a whole bunch of baby St. Joes.![]()
There's a new kind of fruit ... have you tried 'em in a daiquiri yet
??There's a new kind of fruit ... have you tried 'em in a daiquiri yet
??
Prayer works. These realtors are just praying to keep their livlihood and continue living in Destin and being a part of the community. Its not like they are praying for a rolls royce, they are praying for groceries. I, for one, am sensitive to their needs and hope them well in their profession.
Pretty funny article:
http://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/6725
No offense or disrespect intended, I was reacting to the fact that the entire event was dedicated to asking God to increase real estate sales and bring them $. Bit of a counterpoint to Jesus throwing the moneylenders out of the temple IMO.
Prayer for money, works. It's kept the churches going strong for many years. ;-)I read the article as religion for profit, not as a comfort in troubled times or a prayer for regional prosperity. Wasn't slamming real estate agents, but the idea of an event whose message was "dear god, bring us $."
It is kind of like two opposing teams, each praying to win.I would like to start a prayer group that asks God to keep lowering prices so I can one day afford a place near the beach.
Would those prayers offset the other ones? How does that work?