• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Jambones- Great BBQ

New posts
ya scooterbug my parking lots sucks bad! it might possibly be the worst stretch of paved space in the western hemisphere! very sorry about that. the only saving grace that i have is i drive a beat up old 74 bronco with big tires!
 
I'm sure your landlord doesn't care about your parking lot, and I loved your bbq the two times I ate there, but sorry, I'm not coming there til you get it fixed, I know it's not your problem, then again, it is. Seems like that lot has been that way for a while...
 
ya scooterbug my parking lots sucks bad! it might possibly be the worst stretch of paved space in the western hemisphere! very sorry about that. the only saving grace that i have is i drive a beat up old 74 bronco with big tires!

I'm sure your landlord doesn't care about your parking lot, and I loved your bbq the two times I ate there, but sorry, I'm not coming there til you get it fixed, I know it's not your problem, then again, it is. Seems like that lot has been that way for a while...

I hear there's a bay front location available. :D
 
Out of town landlord, who doesn't seem to have any trouble leasing the space with the parking lot the way it is.

It isn't THAT bad. I mean, we all park in gravel to eat at Stinky's (or park on 30A and hope we don't get sideswiped).

I can't remember every going to a really, really good BBQ place that had a lovely parking lot.
 
Id like to see Jambone II on the Eastern end of 30A.. (my side:roll:) ..hint, hint...hope u get that big someday!
 
It's not that we want/expect a pristine parking lot with a perfect smooth surface - it's that EVERYONE in our party hit a massive pothole and was appalled.

The scootermobile has gone on many adventures and has probably been off paved roads more than most SUVs in this country! :biggrin:
 
well to all you lovers of the emerald coast plaza parking lot -

it is being patched this week and the complex manager has been ordered by the owner to get quotes for a total repave.

i will be glad to post when it is patched so those of you who won't return until it's done will immediately know so i can have you back at my place.

until then-

the smoker still burns
 
well to all you lovers of the emerald coast plaza parking lot -

it is being patched this week and the complex manager has been ordered by the owner to get quotes for a total repave.

i will be glad to post when it is patched so those of you who won't return until it's done will immediately know so i can have you back at my place.

until then-

the smoker still burns

:clap:...what a sport! you never let the whiners get you down! i can't wait to meet you!
 
Maybe I'll take my bbq loving fat behind and put it on a bicycle seat and dodge them holes cause I could sure use a smoke break right now!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top