• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just Now

New posts
:clap_1: Lovely!
 
I do believe you made some good choices in your life to be able to see the sunrises and sunsets you post...keep them coming!
 
bay2006-07-26.jpg
 
Thank you. :clap_1:
 
John R, I so look forward to your "Just Now" photos. They alway's seem to put me in the right frame of mind to start my day, or end my day depending on which "Just Now" you have posted. I thank you dearly for them!!!!!!
 
John R said:
not just now, i was on the phone with a friend, but this evening.

bay2006-07-12.jpg


bay2006-07-12a.jpg
I have to say ...these are my favorites of all! What a great thread to look at on my birthday...these pictures are like a present!:clap_1:
 
Nice John R.

Is that a bird on the bay? Looks like a rooster!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top