• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just Now

New posts
Simply beautiful.
 
audie said:
it must be a burden to have to see that every morning ....
:rofl: We should ALL be this burdened! At least JR is willing to share! :clap_1:
 
I'm thinkin' this JR is a pretty cool guy. He sends us great pics every day, he sends us great music finds, and he answers dear abby posts. What a guy! :clap_1:
 
Allifunn said:
:rofl: We should ALL be this burdened! At least JR is willing to share! :clap_1:
I hear you. All I see in the morning when I wake up is two dogs, wagging their tails and leaning on me for backrubs as they try to trip me while I am walking down the stairs. Although, I wouldn't change my morning view for anything. ;-)
 
:(
 
Wow - I should have been paying more attention to this thread!

Beautiful photos, John R!!!!!!!
 
John R said:
choctawcam is going to be offline for a while. my camera, phone, and xm radio drowned today while on the way back from the other side of the bay.
:shock: expensive excursion....:( ...well...I am going to have to invite myself over and take a sunset pic for the needy board!
 
i ordered a new camera last night. my brother let me fiddle with his and Smiling Joe sent over a link to a Cnet ratings page. my brother's camera ranked highest of the handful i looked at, so i jumped on it, love ebay. phone will be replaced when i can get up to the alltel store.

So now, someone really needs to buy theses CSNY tickets so I can fund the camera.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top