Landlocked
Beach Fanatic
Smiling JOe said:It means he was the wrong choice for a leader.
I noticed the same thing. I don't know the guy, but it seems like he's been doing alot of yelling, from texas. Why the heck isn't he closer to his home?
Smiling JOe said:It means he was the wrong choice for a leader.
I heard he went to Dallas to thank the Governor of Texas for all his help with the evacuees. When he got there they told him the capital was in Austin.Landlocked said:I noticed the same thing. I don't know the guy, but it seems like he's been doing alot of yelling, from texas. Why the heck isn't he closer to his home?
BeachDreamer said:Wow, what does it mean when the MAYOR relocates?![]()
OnMackBayou said:I heard he went to Dallas to thank the Governor of Texas for all his help with the evacuees. When he got there they told him the capital was in Austin.


