• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Katrina refugees

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
It means he was the wrong choice for a leader.

I noticed the same thing. I don't know the guy, but it seems like he's been doing alot of yelling, from texas. Why the heck isn't he closer to his home?
 
Landlocked said:
I noticed the same thing. I don't know the guy, but it seems like he's been doing alot of yelling, from texas. Why the heck isn't he closer to his home?
I heard he went to Dallas to thank the Governor of Texas for all his help with the evacuees. When he got there they told him the capital was in Austin.
 
BeachDreamer said:
Wow, what does it mean when the MAYOR relocates? :idontno:

For now, I just know that Mrs. Mayor is looking here....hopefully Mr. Mayor will stay closer to his city. I just wonder why they have come over to TX (other than she has relatives here) rather than relocating in LA somewhere?
 
Here's another good one! 200 school buses in one spot under water. NO evacuation book says if necessary, the city will evacuate using school buses. Mayor was asked about this and he had no comment.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top