• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music kenny rogers

New posts
I looked for you John, didn't see you around the boards though. Think it was 8:30ish when he came on. Glad he has a sense of humor, that made the show.
 
It started around 8:30pm. Kenny sang three songs from his new album, then told stories for about 10 minutes, before playing all the classics to which everyone knows the words. "You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille..."

Lady, Gambler, Ruby..., etc

Great show. Ended around 9:45pm.

P8020088sm.jpg


P8020090sm.jpg



Chris V, Kenny played almost the same show to a small group of us back in 2000, except for the Coolio part and the new songs on the front end. He even gave out ten dollar bills just like tonight. It is amazing that I never listen to Kenny Rogers anymore, but I know all the songs he sings. :idontno: He does have a great sense of humor.
 
SJ, after the show my wife told me she saw you. Apparently you were in her gri classes, she remembered you from them. As she was describing you, I said, that's SJ!

Really good charity to support, as well.
 
I love alot of his songs, especially when he was with the First Edition but I do not care for the mess he has made of his face. It has made him look weird. Squinty eyed! Not good at all.
 
I very much enjoyed Kenny Rogers' show tonite!

But, I watched many people leave early :idontno:
 
SJ- did you get any pictures of Amber Randall?
 
Smiley J called and seranaded me. :wub:

Sorry I had to cut it short...I was doing a couple goodbyes. :(
 
Kimmifunn said:
Smiley J called and seranaded me. :wub:

Sorry I had to cut it short...I was doing a couple goodbyes. :(
Actually, that was Kenny seranading you. I think he likes to have funn. Someone told me that he has two year old twins with that young girl whom he calls his wife. I say she is young enough, and Kenny is old enough, that those twins could be his Great Grandchildren. :eek: Anyone know Kenny's age? :idontno:

Amber-Randall-LG.jpg


Chris V, Amber was hiding from me, but here is a photo of her I found online.
 
ladydebubba60 said:
I love alot of his songs, especially when he was with the First Edition but I do not care for the mess he has made of his face. It has made him look weird. Squinty eyed! Not good at all.

A little too much on the cheek implants, huh? You'd think they could take 'em out and put in smaller ones.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top