• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music kenny rogers

New posts
Birthdate shows to be 8-21-1938, so he will be 68 this month. Too old to have 2 year olds! That will make him 84 when they are 18 and old enough to go to college, that is if he is still living. But Tony Randall fathered a child in his 80's!
 
ladydebubba60 said:
Birthdate shows to be 8-21-1938, so he will be 68 this month. Too old to have 2 year olds! That will make him 84 when they are 18 and old enough to go to college, that is if he is still living. But Tony Randall fathered a child in his 80's!

Hey, I think it is great that he has 2 year olds at 68!!! Why not??? If you still have it flaunt it. His wife is younger than him and perhaps they are in love and wanted a family of their own. I know several "older" father's and they are GREAT father's, totally devoted to their kids. Hey, and heck Kenny is still doing to the deed at 66!!! His wifey is a lucky wifey!!!!
 
Can Kenny even see his family witht those eyes?
 
Sueshore said:
Can Kenny even see his family witht those eyes?

He could see well enough to throw me an autographed tamborine!!!!

Now officially one of my prize possessions! :clap_1:
 
olive said:
He could see well enough to throw me an autographed tamborine!!!!

Now officially one of my prize possessions! :clap_1:
Honey, I'm surprised he didn't throw you his room key! ;-)
 
I must admit I just bought his new CD today ($7.50 at Walmart) and I still love Kenny, just hate what he had done to himself to try to stay "youthful", which we all know he isn't.

I like Kenny....still after all these years! :lolabove:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top