organicmama
Beach Fanatic
Yes, we can trade demostrations! I also have a CD-Rom that I used to teach myself. Simply reading wasn't working.
I have some samples from Oz Yarn... they are beautiful! But I didn't want to order from Australia until I could knit decently enough to splurge.
BTW, I just talked to my expert knitting friend back in GA (who happens to be Italian) and they are visiting for Spring Break! I think she blushed over the phone when I told her I mentioned her on here. She knit beautiful hats & socks for my girls last Christmas.
I have some samples from Oz Yarn... they are beautiful! But I didn't want to order from Australia until I could knit decently enough to splurge.
BTW, I just talked to my expert knitting friend back in GA (who happens to be Italian) and they are visiting for Spring Break! I think she blushed over the phone when I told her I mentioned her on here. She knit beautiful hats & socks for my girls last Christmas.
