• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

@Kurt & SJ

New posts
That's indeed amazing, SJ. I would never work if I had something like that sunset as as screen saver (can that be made into a screen saver?). I think it would be fascinating to have it on my computer while having a meeting with the person's chair facing the computer. I don't think they'd be able to concentrate on work and we'd probably both leave the office to go on vacation. Is it safe to look directly into the sun when the sun is in the computer? :cool:
 
Paula said:
That's indeed amazing, SJ. I would never work if I had something like that sunset as as screen saver (can that be made into a screen saver?). I think it would be fascinating to have it on my computer while having a meeting with the person's chair facing the computer. I don't think they'd be able to concentrate on work and we'd probably both leave the office to go on vacation. Is it safe to look directly into the sun when the sun is in the computer? :cool:
Sorry for any confusion, but that is Robert's screensaver and Robert's photo.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Sorry for any confusion, but that is Robert's screensaver and Robert's photo.
SJ, that is your picture. I just jazzed it up a little with a Java applet.:D
 
Robert said:
SJ, that is your picture. I just jazzed it up a little with a Java applet.:D

:doh: I did not even recognize it. Thanks for the correction to the correction which was not a correction at all. :lol:
 
Oooh! I did not see all of that the first time I looked. All I saw the first time was a simple photo, and I thought it was a good photo, but nothing to woo about for a screen saver.

WOW! Glad I looked again. That is really cool. Can you do a repeat loop of the waves coming in and going out?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top