• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Laptop keeps dying!!!!

New posts

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Before I take it to Geek Squad does anyone know why my laptop would just die???

  • it is hooked up to electricity so it couldnt be the battery??
  • upon restarting it will get to the desktop and then just die
This is so wierd....
 
Before I take it to Geek Squad does anyone know why my laptop would just die???

  • it is hooked up to electricity so it couldnt be the battery??
  • upon restarting it will get to the desktop and then just die
This is so wierd....


Is it a Toshiba? I have one. Brand new, does the same thing!!!!!!! I hate it! Mac! The only way to go!
 
Before I take it to Geek Squad does anyone know why my laptop would just die???

  • it is hooked up to electricity so it couldnt be the battery??
  • upon restarting it will get to the desktop and then just die
This is so wierd....


Is it a Toshiba? I have one. Brand new, does the same thing!!!!!!! I hate it! Mac! The only way to go!
 
Before I take it to Geek Squad does anyone know why my laptop would just die???

  • it is hooked up to electricity so it couldnt be the battery??
  • upon restarting it will get to the desktop and then just die
This is so wierd....

What operating system are you running? If it is running Windows can you get it to boot up in Safe Mode?
 
Last edited:
i have windows xp. It just started for me and I am running software on it now to see if I got a disease...:floor:

I know it will die soon....forever and I will have to buy another one. I MAY look into an apple, thanks bobbyj!!!:wave:
 
if you are just wanting to block virus and pop-up, ditch microsoft explorer and download Mozilla Firefox. Works like a charm. My Toshiba tablet works well.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top