• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Las Vegas Restaurants?

New posts
Re: Las Vegas Restaurants

Page Six...

August 16, 2007 -- MORE New York hot spots are headed to Las Vegas. Mr. Chow has decided to open its Sin City locale in developer Andrew Sasson's The Harmon Hotel Spa and Residences, which is part of the MGM's new $7.4 billion City Center. Meanwhile, L.A.-based celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck just signed a deal to do the food for the Cosmopolitan Resort & Casino. Both projects will open in 2009
 
Re: Las Vegas Restaurants

Well, I'll be damned!! :bang: :bang:

I just sat down with my styrofoam plate of mac and cheese, fried okra, black eyed peas, cornbread, and sweet tea and here you people are talking about all these fancy restaurants.

Makes mine look like sheet, and I am so hungry I could eat a live bull!!!
Oh, well
 
Last edited:
Re: Las Vegas Restaurants

Well, my husband took the bull by the horns and make a reservation at Picasso in the Bellagio. It looks way too stuffy for me. But it's his birthday and he picked it so I'll keep my mouth shut!

So much for trying to surprise him!

Thanks for all of your help. We'll still try to hit some of your suggestions on other nights!
 
Re: Las Vegas Restaurants

Well, my husband took the bull by the horns and make a reservation at Picasso in the Bellagio. It looks way too stuffy for me. But it's his birthday and he picked it so I'll keep my mouth shut!

So much for trying to surprise him!

Thanks for all of your help. We'll still try to hit some of your suggestions on other nights!

I'm sure you'll still surprise him....with the credit card bill for the new outfit you're going to buy to "Wow" him for his birthday dinner at Picasso--enjoy dinner and the fountains!

.
 
Last edited:
Re: Las Vegas Restaurants

For another night, Terazza at Caesar's Palace. My hubby and I are both Italian and can be Italian food snobs, but we loved our meals. He had ossobucco and i had bucatini pasta with meatballs. It was quiet and had great service. We had one drink before our meal in the bar and listened to the live(but not loud) jazz band while we waited. We had reservations but were a little early. I can't wait to do vegas again sometime. Have a great time and delicious food!
 
You mentioned liking fish and mediterranean. I would suggest Michael Mina and Piccasso (respectively) for that type fare. Both are in a hotel (Venetian) and higher end but I thought both were two of the better restaurants in town.

There are restaurants not in the main hotels but the vast majority are.
 
Some of the restraunts at the better hotels such as the Ventian are world class. Even some of the buffets are amazing!
 
Well, I searched for a LV thread and this is what came up.

All I want to know is....WHERE ARE THE LOOSEST SLUTS, I MEAN SLOTS????

We take off for my very first trip to LV this week and I am pumped. Only problem is Mr. K will be hanging around saying "CASH OUT", but I am pretty good at playing hard of hearing. ;-)

We have a show, a dinner and a jeep trip to see the Hoover Dam lined up. Anything else I should not miss, besides doing the strip crawl?
 
Well, I searched for a LV thread and this is what came up.

All I want to know is....WHERE ARE THE LOOSEST SLUTS, I MEAN SLOTS????

We take off for my very first trip to LV this week and I am pumped. Only problem is Mr. K will be hanging around saying "CASH OUT", but I am pretty good at playing hard of hearing. ;-)

We have a show, a dinner and a jeep trip to see the Hoover Dam lined up. Anything else I should not miss, besides doing the strip crawl?

From one slut to another...

Martini's at the Venetian bar.
Take Lucky Duck(y) tape for Mr. K's mouth.
Bellagio dancing fountains. Funn after martini's. The flora there is pretty amazing too.
Think of me when you see all those pucking escalators!
Where are you staying?
 
From one slut to another...

Martini's at the Venetian bar.
Take Lucky Duck(y) tape for Mr. K's mouth.
Bellagio dancing fountains. Funn after martini's. The flora there is pretty amazing too.
Think of me when you see all those pucking escalators!
Where are you staying?

Kudos to you! We are all packed and ready to gamble! I wish you could have heard the conversation about $$ for gambling. Mr. K has NO idea! :lol:
:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top